Total Isolation System shuts world out

total-isolation-system.jpgThere are times when you just want to take a break from all the noise around you and retire into your very own private hole, away from all the hustle and bustle of the city. Sometimes even the privacy and comfort of our very own rooms are not able to provide us with that as the constant sirens 20 floors below pierce through the air while the whirring of news helicopters above provide a steady stream of distraction. If there was a way to completely cut off all form of sound, how much are you willing to pay for it? The Total Isolation System might cost $315, but read on to see if it is just a pile of hogwash or the true blue silent solution.

The Total Isolation System uses a pair of noise canceling headphones that claims to keep up to 90% of the surrounding noise out from your head, while the remaining 10% is handled by a CD that plays nothing but white noise. Do be warned that using the Total Isolation System at a noise level that is higher than the recommended amount could result in some damage to your hearing. There is a bunch of masking sound sources that you can experiment with on the CD, and different people will find different tracks suitable to their needs.

This pair of noise-canceling headphones also make your daily commute a much more pleasant experience as you get to spend the time drowned in your own thoughts without any distractions. Are there any takers for the Total Isolation System? Just make sure that you have somebody to warn you while using it in case the fire alarm breaks out or something.

Source: Sci Fi Tech