Most of you probably have a flashlight at home. There’s also a good bet that you have a flashlight at your disposal at work. But what do you do when you need a flashlight – and you’re in your car?
Weiguo Solutions has designed the Spotlight Rechargeable LED Light. (under ‘Auto Accessories’) This clever little compact Spotlight is a convenient solution for when you need some extra light. It cleverly uses your vehicle’s 12 volt power outlet (also known as the ‘cigarette lighter’), the Spotlight is always charged, ready to help and within reach.
There’s been times when I’ve dropped my keys down the edge of my seat and I couldn’t for the life of me see where they went. Or trying to see where your cell phone went when your purse dumped out on the passenger seat and you think it went under the seat – too bad it’s pitch black under there. Could also be useful when you get stuff out of your trunk or checking under the hood in those instances when your car breaks down.
Suggested retail price for this great little gadget is $14.95.
- High output .5 watt LED
- 6061 anodized aluminum battery
- Fits most 12 volt automotive style power outlets
- Red glow “charging” indicator
- Length: under 2 inches (50 mm)
- Weight: 1.6 oz (45 grams)
- 60+ minutes per charge, fully charges in 3 hours
- Testing: impact, salt water spray, fatigue, IEC, IP
- Custom colors and logos available
[Weiguo via Gizmodo]