Instead of being stuck for what to buy somebody get them a gift that will get them stuck.
Keeps greenback gifts you add in view, but they can’t get to it until the puzzle is solved! Challenging fun for that hard to buy-for friend.
The Money Maze Bank Puzzle is available from Amazon for $9.59.
No more straight vertical and horizontal cuts in the cube shape – oh no! There are now two new vertical slices, creating new planes for rotation, designed to totally bork up your spatial relations. Each turn brings you further away from sanity. It’s madness, I tell you!
The Irregular IQ Cube is available from Think Geek for $9.99.
* Touch panel function
* Large LCD screen with backlight, suitable for day or night use
* User selectable Easy, Medium or Hard modes
* Each mode can automatically generate thousands of puzzles
* Game automatically enters sleep mode if not used for 10 minutes
* Resume Function: Continue game where you left it the last time
* Submit button allows you to check your results
* 9 hints available for every game
* Reminder function for wrong answer