Being caught in a fire can be quite a terrifying experience – as there are many ways where one can perish, whether being painfully burned to death, or perhaps choking on enough poisonous fumes that you suffocate and buy the farm. Having said that, it is imperative that each home should come with its very own fire alarm regardless of the form factor, but why not minimize the amount of chances of being caught unawares in a burning building with the $59.95 Carbon Monoxide Emergency Light Alarm?
The Carbon Monoxide Emergency Light Alarm happens to be an emergency light which will also keep track of a home’s carbon monoxide levels, and provide you with a notification whenever the CO level hits dangerous levels to human occupants within. Using it is a snap – all that you need to do is to plug it into an outlet in order to provide nightly illumination in your surroundings, and at the same time keep track of the air for presence of CO. Whenever CO levels are too high, the device will flash its light while sounding an alarm which is loud enough to wake even the dead. Just in case of a power failure, there is a built-in rechargeable battery that helps to maintain illumination for one hour and CO detection for up to seven days.