Bluetooth Shower Speaker Statistics: Shower speakers are Bluetooth speakers specifically designed for use in humid areas such as showers or in general bathroom baths. Shower speakers can also be found that use Wi-Fi but this is a rare feature. The speaker needs to be connected to a Bluetooth device. It is typically an Android or a tablet. It is the device that serves as the source for music to be played via the speaker.
The worldwide Bluetooth Shower Speakers Market for Statistics is anticipated to expand at an annual rate of 9.5 percent from 2022 until 2030. The market’s growth is due to the rising demand for wireless and portable speakers, increasing disposable income, as well as the rising trend of using smartphones in bathrooms.
Shower speakers must first be able to handle water splashes. This resistance is measured through the IP ( Ingress Protection) index, which must be listed in the description of the item. The most commonly used index will be that of the IPX4 index. It signifies how the gadget is secure from splashes.
Others offer better security, for instance IPX7. In this instance, the enclosure is submerged to a depth of one millimeter for an hour. [citation needed. Then it is considered water-proof. Certain models, which are rarer offer protection to index 8.
It is estimated that the Bluetooth Shower Speaker Statistics market is divided into segments according to type, use, and location. A water-resistant Bluetooth speaker can be connected with other devices that are connected, such as computers, phones tablet computers, iPods as well as other compatible devices that have Bluetooth connectivity. The waterproof function is assessed by an ingress protection (IP) rating. IP rating. It classifies and rates the level of protection against solids and liquids offered with electrical enclosures.
The frequent exposure of your speaker to salty or soapy water can cause damage to the surface of your speaker over time, particularly if it’s covered with cloth instead of silicone or other plastic. Some manufacturers suggest against placing speakers in areas that are hotter than 95degF (35degC) which is why it’s best to keep them out of direct contact with shower water if your water is hotter. It’s also recommended to make sure the ports on your speaker are clean before charging and using them.
WHAT WE HAVE ON THIS PAGE
- The global market for wireless Bluetooth speakers was valued at approximately $6,988.3 million.
- Portable Bluetooth speakers led the market, accounting for 68.3% of it.
- Speakers with a power range of 11 to 30 Watts were the most popular, making up 61.6% of the market.
- For personal use, these speakers were the choice for 81.7% of consumers.
- Online platforms were the primary method of purchase.
- North America was at the forefront, generating 37.5% of the total market revenue.
- The trend towards portable audio solutions is boosting demand for these speakers.
- The main drawback is the limited battery life of these speakers.
- Integrating these speakers into smart home ecosystems presents new market opportunities.
- There is a growing preference for speakers that are easy to carry and durable.
- Notable companies include Bose Corporation, Sony Corporation, and Harman International.
Shower Bluetooth Speakers Market Analysis
The Bluetooth Shower Speaker Statistics The market size is anticipated to increase by a staggering 11.56 billion as of 2022 to 31.84 billion by 2028. This will result in an annual growth rate of 18.43 percent over the forecast timeframe (2023-2028). The shift of consumer preference towards portable and wireless speakers over cables has led to increased demand for wireless speakers. In addition, the growing demand for battery-powered and low-maintenance equipment for outdoor use and the growing use of Bluetooth in audio and video industries are also driving up the demand for products.
- These speakers can be described as audio speakers that employ the same technology used in car radios. They are connected directly to audio and do not require wires. This allows the speaker to move around and still play an audio track. Recently, several technological advances have been seen in Bluetooth connectivity to improve the privacy and quality of sound. In May 2023, Promate introduced its very first Bluetooth speaker, called Glitz-L in India. The portable outdoor speaker improves listening experiences by incorporating Lumi Sound technology, bringing 360-degree surround sound and lighting effects that match each beat.
- Additionally, the advancement of lithium-ion batteries has assisted in the development of the portable Bluetooth speaker market greatly in allowing more playtime, without regular charging. The technology for quick charging and Power banks have helped boost demand for Bluetooth speakers by reducing the weight of the speakers and also dealing with charging issues.
- With the rising popularity of Bluetooth speakers available on the market, a variety of companies are launching new products on the market. For example in June 2022 Bose a major manufacturer of Bluetooth speakers, announced their Sound Link Flex, its new Bluetooth speaker that has a specially designed transducer.
- According to Bose this Bose Sound Link Flex maximizes clarity and delivers powerful bass, allowing customers to hear each instrument and voice. The company’s initiatives are expected to boost the market demand for Bluetooth speakers on the market over the next few years.
- Another factor that is driving the expansion of the Bluetooth speaker industry is the booming industry of recorded music. In the report of the International Federation of Phonographic Industry (IFPI) in 2022 the global recorded music market increased in value by 9.9%, fueled by the increase in subscription streaming.
- Additionally, as per the IFPI’s Global Music Report, in 2022 there were 589 million subscription account users, which significantly contributed to the revenue from subscription audio streaming which helped it grow to 10.3 percentage points up to USD12.7 billion. Since Bluetooth speakers are set to become an increasingly popular device to enjoy home entertainment, these trends are expected to continue to fuel the growth of the market.
- The home automation market is poised to expand, thanks to Bluetooth complete-home automation systems. Bluetooth mesh Bluetooth mesh will provide an efficient wireless connectivity platform that allows automated control of lights and smoke detectors, thermostats doorbells, cameras, and locks. However, the smart speaker has been positioned as a possible central control device for smart homes. Smart speaker sales are expected to increase multiple times over the next decade which could hinder the growth of the market.
- Additionally, there are technical issues with Bluetooth speakers, including the limitations on range, which can also hinder the growth of this market since even the most powerful portable Bluetooth speakers can’t guarantee that they can provide coverage that is as extensive as Wi-Fi. In the end, people experience signal loss when they move away from the speaker.
The music-related segment was the most popular in the market worldwide in the year 2019. Bluetooth technology allows users to stream wireless music from their smartphones and tablets straight into bathrooms. Speakers can connect to a tablet, smartphone, or laptop via the Bluetooth connection, and then play music with no wires. This is among the biggest advantages of these speakers since there is no requirement for an external device since everything is done via a tablet or smartphone.
The video and phone calls segment is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace over the forecast period due to the increasing usage of these devices among people around the world, particularly in emerging nations like India as well as China where the connectivity rates to the internet remain very high, however, the use rates for social media websites remain lower due to the ignorance about the benefits of it (such calling and making calls).
Speakers with Waterproofing Market Country-Level Analysis
The Shower Speaker Market is studied in detail. Market size and volume data are given by location, country, charging technology kind of product as well as the technology and the sales channel, as mentioned previously.
The countries that are covered by the Shower Speaker Statistics market report include the U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France as well as France, Germany, the U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) within Asia-Pacific (APAC) in Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Israel, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as portion of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as an integral part of South America.
North America dominates the Shower Speaker Statistics market due to the growth in the popularity of smart home products and also increasing use of audio systems with advanced technologies in nations like Canada as well as the US in the region. Asia-Pacific is the anticipated area of expansion of this Shower Speaker Statistics market due to the increase in the use of connected homes and smart devices, an increase in the advancement of technology in audio technology, and an increase in the demand for water-proof speakers with people living within this area.
The section on the country of the market for waterproof speakers report provides market-changing aspects and regulatory changes on the domestic market that influence the future and current developments that the industry is experiencing. The report also provides data points on consumption volume, production locations as well as volumes, analysis of import and export, trend analysis, the cost of raw materials, as well as the value chain between upstream and downstream analysis are a few important indicators that are used in forecasting the future market conditions for specific nations.
Additionally, the existence and the availability of global brands, as well as the challenges they face due to the abundance or lack of competitors from domestic and local brands, as well as the effects of tariffs in the domestic market, as well as trade routes are taken into consideration when giving forecast analysis of countries’ data.
The COVID-19 pandemic had a beneficial effect on the region’s Bluetooth speakers market. The bulk of the trade barriers on trade in North America were lifted in the aftermath of the introduction of COVID-19 vaccinations on a large scale to contain the epidemic ultimately contributing to a growth in the market from 2021. This market saw an increase in the demand and the sale of Bluetooth speakers between 2021 and 2022.
Product Launches and Product Expansions
- In July 2015, the Braven BRVX portable wireless Bluetooth speaker was created to appeal to boating and outdoor fans. This speaker features an integrated noise-cancelling microphone. It is also shock-absorbing with a rubber exterior.
- In July 2017, Bose Sound Link Revolve+ was Bose’s most efficient portable speaker. The speaker is awe-inspiring and delivers high-quality, rich, and amazing sound that covers the entire room. It’s waterproof with an IPX4 rating and can respond to voice commands. So it can make calls without hands or make use of Siri and Google Now.
- In August of 2019 in August 2019, the Sony XB40 Portable Wireless Speaker included two passive radiators that work in conjunction in conjunction with the two Full-range speakers. This helps increase the low-end frequency response.
- In October 2020, Apple unveiled the HomePod mini, the latest edition to the HomePod family of devices that offers impressive sound, the shrewdness of Siri to help you get things done, and an exceptional home experience that provides ease of use and convenience with no hassle. With only 3.3 inches it is a small device. HomePod mini is loaded with the latest technologies and software that enables computation-based audio to produce a dazzling audio quality no matter where it’s put.
- The announcement was made in March of 2021. JBL announced the new versions of its popular Bluetooth speakers, Boombox 2, and Go 3 along with Clip 4, in India. Its JBL Go 3 features a slim design. It’s easier to be carried around in a bag since it is light. Despite its size, it offers an excellent sound and batteries that last for a long time.
- In September 2021, Fugoo Style XL by Boat durable, tough, and weatherproof Bluetooth Speaker has the full spectrum of sound through 8 drivers that are symmetrically placed.
The market is classified by type (Smartphones Tablets, Smartphones) as well as by Application (Listening to Music, a Loudspeaker for Phone Calls and Videos Calls). The companies profiled in this report include:
- iHome – iHome is a name brand for audio devices that are made to allow you to listen to your music, stream TV, and so on. iHome has a broad range of audio products, including speakers as well as other accessories.
- Altec Lansing – The Altec Lansing annual revenues were $271 million in 2023.
- Cambridge SoundWorks – Cambridge SoundWorks was established in 1987 to develop and produce premium audio equipment that could be sold directly to consumers. From the beginning the company’s successes were important and its products earned praise from the critics. The company was initially an innovative direct marketing company and then grew into the catalog division. Cambridge SoundWorks opened its first retail showroom in Newton, Massachusetts in 1991.
- Philips – Koninklijke Philips revenue for the month that ended 30 September 2023, was $4.866B that’s which is a 9.47 percent increase over the previous year. Koninklijke Philips revenue for the 12 months that ended September 30th, 2023 was $14.213B which is an increase of 27.6 percent decrease from year to year.
- The HMDX – wireless connection is simple and all you have to do is hit the power button for 3 minutes to connect it to your phone or another Bluetooth device. Its HMDX Bluetooth Speaker can also be carried around since it can be taken with you to a dance party as far as 30 feet away from the wireless signal.
- Ilive – Digital Products International Inc. In 1971 Digital Products International Inc.’s headquarters and distribution center was housed in a modern, 330,000-square-foot facility located in the heart of downtown Saint Louis, Missouri.
- Typo – International has 69,000 employees and the ratio of revenue per employee is $251,594. Tyco International’s highest revenues were $17.4B in 2022.
- Pyle – Pyle USA (Pyle) is a Brooklyn New York-based business that manufactures battery chargers for small battery systems portable air conditioners coolers, dehumidifiers, and small audio equipment.
- ION – The revenue of ION EXCHANGE was 16194 million in FY22. This was an increase of 9.2 percent in comparison to 14 826 rupees million reported in FY21. The revenue of ION Exchange has increased from 10 579 rupees in FY18 to Rs 16,194 million during Fiscal year 22. In the last five years, the ION EXCHANGE’s revenue has increased at a rate of 11.2 percent.
- Soundfreaq – When Target decided to introduce our Soundfreaq products The brand quickly grew. In 2014 the Soundfreaq line was seeing an annual growth rate of double-digits and eventually attained global distribution in addition to the equivalent of $30 million in revenues.
Nowadays, it is impossible to throw an appropriate party without a great speaker. With the demand from consumers for speakers increasing this industry is predicted to expand steadily. The market for speakers offers many different items, ranging from audio systems for homes that give an all-encompassing listening experience and wireless speaker systems that play music whenever you want. In addition with smart homes becoming more widespread, smart speakers are also increasing in popularity.