We know you can never have everything of what you want, but that has not stopped Sony Ericsson from trying to deliver a handset that offers just about any and every feature that you think you might want in the form of the new W902 Walkman cell phone. Since it comes from the Walkman line and not the Cybershot range, you will certainly expect this to be an audio-centric handset, pumping out tunes with vigor. Good thing it comes with a Memory Stick Micro card slot that allows you to tote up to 8GB of music on a single card, which roughly equates to 8,000 songs or so on average. Of course, music playback isn’t the only function available on the W902 as it is more than capable of doing video just fine as well, making this one well-rounded handset that could prove to be a handy and versatile secondary portable media player (the iPod being the primary device, of course).
According to Ben Padley, Head of the Music Category at Sony Ericsson, “We all want more from our Sony Ericsson mobile phones than ever before. If you love music but don’t want to compromise on imaging and video, we have used our expertise as music phone specialists to give users a truly multimedia experience with this latest phone. The Sony Ericsson W902 is one of our most high-performing mobile phones yet and perfect for those who want it all.”
Some of the features available on the Sony Ericsson W902 include :-
- Fast forward to fantastic sounds
- Outstanding music sound
- Clear Stereo + Clear Bass+ premium headphones = clear audio experience
- Retro music navigation keys – skip forward, back, play and pause with the push of a button
- Crystal clear video playback
- 5 megapixel camera – snap your stills and videos
- Scratch-resistant 2.2” QVGA screen and lens – made with mineral glass
- 8GB Memory Stick Micro (M2) for more than 8,000 songs
- UMTS/HSDPA 2100
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
You will be able to pick one up in Volcanic Black, Wine Red and Earth Green this Q4 for a yet undisclosed price.
Source: Let’s Go Digital