Clarion recently announced its MAP780 GPS navigation system, bringing the following specifications to your vehicle so that you won’t get lost while navigating through unfamiliar territory.
- 2GB internal flash memory
- 4.3″ wide screen LCD
- Built-in TMC tuner
- 3D display of landscapes, buildings, landmarks and places of interest
- Lane assistant
- Phonetically correct voice guidance for street names etc. (Text to Speech)
- European version for 43 countries
- Digital photo album, video and audio player
- 400MHz microprocessor
Bluetooth with phone book transfer, SMS function and audio streaming (A2DP)
No idea on how much this puppy will cost though.