Here’s the latest Star Wars toy: a series of 6 nesting dolls, dubbed the ‘Star Wars Chubbies’. It’s already With a cartoony look, small size and apparently a high quality finish, these little toys have a pretty good potential of becoming valued collectibles.
Most of the dolls depict the evolution of their respective characters, but there are also two exceptions. Just a tad larger than the RC R2-D2, they could also be good desktop companions or just something to play with when bored.
Time to reveal what each ‘chubbie’ contains:
- C3P0 = C3P0 > Younger C3P0 > Even Younger C3P0. (Should be really funny)
- Emperor = Emperor Palpatine > Count Dooku > Darth Maul. (The Sith doll. This one’s for the evolution of evil)
- Grievous = 3 stages of General Grievous. (you can remove this one’s ears, and it has 4 lightsabers!)
- Obi Wan = 3 stages of Obi Wan Kenobi.
- Wookie = Captain Merumeru > Chewbacca > Salporin. (no baby Chewie… too bad)
- Vader = Darth Vader > Anakin > Young Anakin. (Looks exhilarating with the big beer belly. Has Darth’s trademark red lightsaber, and you can even remove the mask)