I never realised mice could be this sophisticated, apart from the tacky flashing lights the R2 has some pretty nifty features:
- 4 buttons
- 3 pressure zones that react as buttons
- Up to 1600 dpi
- Round grip for precise fingertip control
- PAL programming language allows almost complete customization of the mouse’s operation
- X and Y dpi
- All 4 buttons, 3 grip zones, and even lifting the mouse can be programmed
- Programmable lightshow
- 32k onboard memory stores programmed settings
This is the first mouse I’ve ever seen with it’s own memory, they’ll have their own CPU, graphics card and USB slots next.
The R2 Gaming mouse is available at Think Geek for $59.99.