Is it a Book or Kitchen Scales


Book ScalesAs I’m in the process of fitting a new kitchen I’m on the lookout for useful (or quirky) kitchen gadgets (so far I have a flip down LCD TV and an American style fridge on my shopping list).

Kitchen scales are generally pretty boring so it was interesting to see these ones which work like traditional scales but are also shaped like a book so when not in use you can stand them alongside your regular cook books.

The Book Weighing Scales are available from mzuko for £54.99.

3 reviews or comments

Fred Says: November 16, 2006 at 12:28 pm

Umm, what’s an American style fridge? (would that be huge so we can fit our Thanksgiving turkeys?)
(or just large and upright?)
Or is it that we hang flags from them?

Al Says: November 17, 2006 at 4:59 am

Large and upright, one side is the freezer and the other side is the beer fridge. It has a built in ice and cold water dispenser on the freezer side. Whilst on the fridge side is has a fold down bar and door for quick access to beer without opening the main fridge door.

Write a review or comment

You may use <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> in your comment.

Top Categories
Latest Posts
Subscribe to Newsletter