The Batteriser gives extra life to regular batteries


While most gadgets and gizmos are now rechargeable, there was a time where you had to keep batteries handy at all times. Just about everything ran off of them, and they had an extremely limited lifespan. Most batteries have 1.5V of energy, and stop working after getting to 1.3V of remaining power. Obviously you’re losing out on a lot, and if it’s not rechargeable, do you throw it out, or try and get to the rest of that untapped power?

While you can’t actually dig out the extra energy on your own, the Batteriser can. This uses micro-circuitry in an extremely thin housing to give you that extra 80% of battery life you would otherwise have to throw away. Made of stainless steel only 0.1 mm thick, this will work with AA, AAA, C, and D batteries, allowing you to continue using these amped up batteries in your favorite devices. This doesn’t use any chemicals, meaning you’ll be safe to take these in a car, train, or plane.

You only need to slip this onto your battery for it to start working its magic. It will also work on used batteries you were about to throw away too. Paying $10 will get you a set of four, which is going to vastly decrease the amount of batteries you have to buy. This is currently only available for pre-order but will likely will be on the market before the end of the year.

Available for pre-order on batteriser, found via damngeeky

3 reviews or comments

Oz Says: June 9, 2015 at 6:03 am

Any one who says “most batteries have 1.5 V of energy” CANNOT be trusted to sell me anything about batteries. Do your physics homework!

Eric Says: June 10, 2015 at 4:14 am

Do your homework. Voltage is a measurement of electrical ‘energy’. Just like current and power are measurements of electrical energy.

rostit Says: June 10, 2015 at 7:39 am

This was already proven to be a scam. Most if not all devices are able to use batteries down to 1.1 to 0.9v. In fact their claim of devices not working at 1.3V is wrong as NiCad rechargables are 1.2 when fully charged. The negative terminal on this device is a short circuit hazard and the buck converter they are using will drain .1microamps an hour just sitting there. This is totally a useless idea.

Write a review or comment

You may use <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> in your comment.

Top Categories
Latest Posts
Subscribe to Newsletter