Cadence 4-Bit Chronograph Watch
Do you love collecting timepieces as a hobby? For the more notable names in the industry, this can end up being a pretty expensive hobby, but the Cadence Watch Company has something special for you watch lovers in the form of the new 4-Bit Chronograph Watch. Not only does it look subtle, but it is also classy that notches up a point for geeks who want to impress their dates but without a Tag Heuer or an equivalent.
Apart from being able to tell the time (duh!), the Cadence 4-Bit Chronograph watch will also throw in the functionality of a chronograph and Universal Coordinated Time (UTC). You won’t get Arabic or Latin numerals, but rather, “see” the numbers in 4-bit binary. To recap, binary is a system of 1’s and 0’s which all computers ultimately rely on, and wearing this won’t make you look out of place even in black tie affairs.
As for the other functions and features on the 4-Bit Chronograph Watch, they are as follows :-
- Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) display – the standard time by which the world regulates clocks, time and computer servers
- 42mm stainless steel case – striking appearance, perfect for the boardroom or on the go
- Luminescent watch hands – against the black face of the watch adds to the sophisticated look
- Genuine leather wristband – with subtle saddle stitched two part leather strap and stainless steel buckle
- Miyota quartz watch movement – makes for an extremely reliable timekeeper that never requires winding
- Water resistant to 5ATM – convenient for everyday wearing
- Sapphire coated quartz glass – helps prevent watch face from becoming scratched
The 4-Bit Chronograph Watch will cost you $195 a pop as it goes on sale from July onwards, although those who know that this is something they definitely want from the bottom of their hearts can take advantage of an early bird offer, receiving a 40% pre-order discount before then.