Rude Gameware brings Fierce Laser Mouse V2 to the US at last
We talked about the Fierce Laser Mouse V2 from Rude Gameware late last month, and it seems that the release of this little bugger has taken a stumble since it was held up by US Customs, who were rather reluctant to let this peripheral arrive in the country just in case if shifts the playing field for online gamers. Of course, of “official” word was that “bad weather” had a major role in this delay, but we all know the truth, don’t we?
OK, so that was a little bit more dramatic than usual, but the real truth is, its time has finally come, and you as a gamer (casual or otherwise) will finally be able to make full use of it to blow away your online opponents. Sporting specifications such as the following bulleted list below, you can be sure that this will be one of the better $49.95 investments you’ve ever made to advance your gaming career.
- 5000 DPI Laser Engine
- 1000 Hz polling with 1 millisecond response time
- Onboard memory to save your modifications
- 7 independently programmable buttons and macro support
- Adjustable weights
- Zero-acoustic ultra smooth Teflon feet
- Always-On mode
- On the fly sensitivity DPI adjustment (no driver needed)
- LED DPI Indicator
- Gold plated USB connector for maximum conductivity
- 7 foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
- Included customization software