Epson wants you to get printing with more all-in-one models
Epson knows that good quality printers are hard to come by these days, and they being an old hand in the industry, intends to spice it up with more all-in-one models. We’re talking about the new range of Artisan all-in-ones, namely the Artisan 835 and Artisan 725. It seems that Epson has done a little bit of market research on their own, and the results were in their favor (obviously), where image quality of their printers was preferred by consumers 3-to-1 over the competition. It also helps that Epson’s latest range of printers will come with a host of unique features, making them being marketed as a “perfect match” for today’s active, digital families that who need just a solitary solution when it comes to printing.
The Artisan 835 would be the flagship model of the series, where it will feature a 7.8″ smart touch panel display, a 3.5″ color LCD display, an integrated fax capability (not that many people use it these days, but still), and a 30-page Automatic Document Feeder which makes it a snap to copy and fax documents in a jiffy. As for the Artisan 725, this model will come with an enhanced touch panel for easier navigation. Both of them will come with 2.5 times faster wireless connectivity thanks to Wi-Fi n connectivity, not to mention support for wireless printing from an Apple iPhone. It also touts to have the fastest 4” x 6” photo print speed in the world, but we guess that depends on how it was benchmarked. Using Epson’s six-color Ultra Hi-Definition Claria ink, printouts are expected to look stunning, whether images or text. The remaining features of the Artisan Series are as follows :-
- Delivers fast ISO print speeds of 9.5 ISO ppm black and 9 ISO ppm color
- Offers built-in wireless and Ethernet networking
- Saves up to 50 percent of paper supply with automatic two-sided printing
- Creates personalized greeting cards, coloring book pages, elegant stationery, and note paper
- Creates professional-looking discs by printing images and text directly onto ink jet printable CDs/DVDs with easy-to-use Epson Print CD software
- Features built-in Auto Photo Correction to automatically evaluate and correct images and red eye
- Prints applications wirelessly from an iPhone, including PDF files, photos, photo calendars, business documents, and more, through applications available on the iTunes App Store
- Prints images directly from digital cameras, mobile phones and USB Flash drives with PictBridge
- Accommodates various printing needs with individual ink cartridges at affordable prices (standard and high-capacity sizes)
- Delivers vivid, true-to-life photos with Epson’s exclusive MicroPiezo print head with DX5 technology
- Offers a range of eco features and environmental qualifications including, ENERGY STAR and RoHS compliance, and is designed to be recycled
The Artisan 725 will retail for $199.99 while the Artisan 835 is going for $299.99 as they make their way to the markets sometime in the middle of this month onwards.