With the host of portable media players hitting the market these days, it makes perfect sense to have a good pair of headphones to go along with your device – after all, there is no point enjoying lossless compressed files if you have a pair of stock headphones to go along with your listening experience, eh? Sony’s latest PIIQ headphones might not be able to satisfy all of the audiophiles out there, but it ought to be able to do more than enough to rise out from the mediocre product range and offer something different, if not colorful. The PIIQ headphones will drawfrom the collective experience of artists, skaters, street culture and all-around limit-pushers when it came to the creation of such high-concept headphones, offering sound that is ready for the ride. To know more about all five distinctive styles as well as different design variations, why not check out the extended post where more information is available in greater detail?
- Marqii – ($99.99) Build quality. Cush feel. Supreme sound. Slider stay-power—inspired by snowboard lock, fasten it tight to fit your crown. Flat detachable cord to prevent tangle and quick unplug.
- Giiq – ($49.99) Hi-Fi without the heft. Flex motion cups and slick-skinned cord doesn’t crimp your style. Neodymium, the strongest permanent magnet known to humankind, delivers a crystal clear, robust sound.
- Triqii – ($29.99) Wears like a favorite deck or pair. Scar-resist skin stays neat through thick and thin. With big bass boost and super sound clarity.
- Qlasp – ($24.99) Lobe linger is a good thing. Crystal clear, in-ear sound. Clips on and hangs tough through all your tricks, flips and whatever.
- Exhale – ($14.99) Big beat bluster in a bud body with a secret, sound-boosting motif. Only the masq knows…
For those who are interested, the PIIQ can be purchased from this particular website, but it will also open up for sales at authorized retailers nationwide sometime down the road. For those who are rocking to an iPod or iPhone of sorts, then you can always check out a pair of these puppies to make sure that they go down well with your iPod case or jacket.