SteelSeries offers R.U.S.E.-branded peripherals
SteelSeries has partnered with game publisher Ubisoft to bring R.U.S.E.-branded peripherals to the market, making one look stylish without sacrificing on a performance advantage. The SteelSeries Xai Laser Mouse R.U.S.E. Edition is touted to enhance performance with its superior technology and a preconfigured profile setting which optimizes game-play. You will be able to take advantage of the preloaded R.U.S.E. profile which was created with input from Ubisoft, letting one gain quick access to the R.U.S.E. and HQ Menus, while preset macro buttons are able to take the player from the bird’s eye view of the war to the heart of the battlefield in but the blink of an eye. As for the SteelSeries QcK Limited Edition (R.U.S.E.) mousepad, you will find graphics from the game printed on it, while enjoying a smooth and consistent glide – when working in tandem together, gamers are supposed to enjoy a complete and immersive R.U.S.E. experience.
R.U.S.E. is currently in open beta, where players will attempt to manage their troops using a clever combination of strategy and bluffing tactics, making sure their nation’s army during the World War II era is able to wheel and deal its way through. You will need both speed and range of movement in the game, hence the demand for gaming peripherals which are able to deliver superb levels of precision and accuracy – resulting in the SteelSeries Xai Laser Mouse R.U.S.E. Edition and the SteelSeries QcK Limited Edition (R.U.S.E.) mousepad.
As mentioned earlier, SteelSeries will pre-load a R.U.S.E. profile to get you started right out of the box, but that’s not the end of it. Pro-gamer recommended R.U.S.E. profiles for users are also available for download when the game becomes available to the masses from June onwards, and you can always check out the latest profile to download on the SteelSeries web site itself. Among the interesting features on the SteelSeries Xai Laser Mouse R.U.S.E. Edition include :-
- Ambidextrous shape with a 10.8 megapixels/second sensor processing 12,000 frames/second at 5,001 Counts Per Inch (CPI) with movement speeds of 150 inches/second
- Unique SteelSeries sensor innovations including SteelSeries ExactAim, SteelSeries ExactRate, SteelSeries ExactSens, SteelSeries FreeMove and automatic lift distance calibration deliver exceptional levels of personalization
- Up to 5 stored profiles including a preconfigured R.U.S.E. profile created with input from game publisher, Ubisoft
- 7 Programmable macro buttons with up to 200 strokes per button
- Full customization via LCD menu system on the back of the mouse stored by the hardware – eliminating the need for drivers and providing configuration capabilities on-the-go.
You can expect to fork out $89.99 and $14.99 for the SteelSeries Xai Laser Mouse R.U.S.E Edition and QcK Limited Edition (R.U.S.E.), respectively.