Toshiba universal dynadock wireless U USB docking station
Toshiba has rolled out its latest universal dynadock wireless U USB docking station which is the next generation device of its dynadock U range, a best selling universal docking station on the Internet. What makes this unique is it will come with wireless USB technology that does away with the need for a cable to keep your docking station tethered to a notebook or computer, and vice versa. According to Michael Cassidy, director, accessory marketing, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., “We designed the dynadock wireless U for universal appeal allowing all laptops to take advantage of its wireless features. It’s a matter of convenience and consumers can connect peripheral devices quickly and conveniently through an automatic wireless connection between laptops and accessories.”
Some of the key product features will include :-
- Dynamic PC System: The dynadock wireless U acts as a conduit for add-on peripherals like external speakers, keyboard & mouse, monitor, router and other accessories to easily link with the laptop.
- Automatic Connectivity: The dynadock wireless U can be set up to automatically connect to the laptop when within range.
- Data Protection: One touch undock button ensures all peripherals shut down properly when undocking.
- Enhanced Productivity: Six USB 2.0 ports including two front Sleep-and-Charge USB ports that supply power to cell phones, MP3 players and other devices even if your PC is off.
- Multimedia: Integrated Digital Audio card adds high quality 7.1 surround sound.
- High Resolution: HD Digital Video card for connecting to an extra VGA or DVI monitor with up to 1680 x 1050 resolution.
- Dedicated Video Support: Dedicated wireless radio for enhanced video performance.
- Bi-directional Audio Support: Bi-directional ISOCH support for Audio, webcams, microphones and USB speakers.
- Easy Software Installation: Toshiba dynadock Utility software for all video and audio drivers customize the dynadock experience.
Available from the middle of this month onwards, you can pick up the Toshiba dynadock wireless U for $299.99 thereabouts, where it is compatible with all Windows versions from Windows XP upwards, including the yet to be released Windows 7. Those who want to dabble with Microsoft’s latest operating system would do well to download drivers for a Windows 7 upgrade on the same day the operating system debuts, which is October 22nd.