Check Point ZoneAlarm Secure Wireless Router Z100G
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. is back with yet another device for the masses who want to make sure that they do all they can in their power to keep their Internet surfing experience safe from virus and malicious attacks as much as possible. Their latest release would be version 8.0 of the Check Point ZoneAlarm Secure Wireless Router Z100G, and as expected, this new version will come with a whole bunch of new security features and enhancements that offer advanced enterprise level protection for consumers’ home or home office wireless networks.
According to Juliette Sultan, head of global marketing at Check Point, “Home wireless networks, if not adequately secured, are extremely vulnerable to infiltration by hackers. Unlike other routers that just bundle various features, the ZoneAlarm Secure Wireless Router Z100G was designed specifically with security in mind. It employs the very same technologies that Check Point uses in its enterprise level routers, making it unlike any other consumer router on the market.”
Some of the features found in version 8.0 of the ZoneAlarm Secure Wireless Router Z100G comprise of the following :-
- VStream antispam technology provides triple layers of protection with email messaging security enforcement
- Firewall monitor offers important details to help users better understand firewall events
- Enhanced policy editors allow users to drag and drop firewall policy rules for greater flexibility and ease of use
- Built-in DNS server provides users with access to their networked items using their internal LANs
- Status dashboard incorporates memory status, CPU usage, etc., offering users an easy way to monitor every aspect of their router
- Xbox LIVE support allows users to securely host games online
You will be able to pick up the ZoneAlarm Secure Wireless Router Z100G by Check Point almost immediately for $149.95 each if you want a safer surfing experience at home.