The Dark Knight Edition Phone
One great thing I love about the advent of CGI in movies is the ability to bring to life characters in a lifelike manner that were not possible before – just take a look at the recent slew of superhero movies and you’ll get what I mean. Another summer blockbuster (or at least that’s what I think it’ll be) would be the highly anticipated theatrical release of The Dark Knight this July 18th, and the cell phone mogul from Finland, Nokia, has collaborated with Verizon Wireless to come up with an exclusive limited “The Dark Knight Edition” cell phone in the form of the Nokia 6205.
The Nokia 6205 The Dark Knight edition will be available exclusively online at www.verizonwireless.com from today onwards, clad in a mysterious black color embellished with a subtle The Dark Knight emblem. As with any other self-respecting limited edition handsets, this themed edition flip phone will come with pre-loaded wallpapers, voice tones, animated screensavers inspired by the film, and a full movie trailer (of course you won’t get much with that small screen size, but still that’s better than nothing).
Some of the features found on the Nokia 6205 The Dark Knight edition include :-
- 1.3 megapixel camera with flash and 4x digital zoom
- 58 MB internal memory expandable up to an additional 4 GB with an optional microSD memory card
- Support for text, picture and video messaging
- Get It Now® capable for downloading games, ringtones, wallpapers and other mobile content
- VZ NavigatorSM-compatible for audible turn-by-turn directions and location information
- Mobile Web for access to the latest news, sports, weather and more
- Voice dialing and voice commands for touch free phone operation
- Built-in speakerphone
- Bluetooth-enabled for Wireless Headset Support
It will retail for $69.99 after a $50 online instant rebate with a new two-year customer agreement.