Bluetooth USB Adapter with KODAK Technology
Just about everyone has a cell phone that has a built-in camera. Great for taking pictures on the go and let’s face it, not many of us carry around a digital camera around with us at all times. So how do you get those photos from your phone to your computer? If you’re lucky enough to have a computer or laptop with built-in Bluetooth technology then you will be sitting pretty as all you have to do is sync the two devices up.
But what if you don’t have a computer with Bluetooth technology? Good luck finding those cables to hook up your phone to your computer.
Instead, you could pick up the Belkin Bluetooth USB Adapter with KODAK Picture Upload Technology (F8T012) which will allow you to wirelessly sync your phone to your computer or laptop and upload your images to the internet using KODAK’s Picture Mover software included in the package. Comes with a Bluetooth USB Adapter, the aforementioned Kodak Picture Mover, installation CD and quick installation guide all for $49.99
- Automatically transfer photos at full resolution from your camera phone to your PC
- Easily share pictures on your favorite sites such as KODAK Gallery, MySpace.com, and Facebook
- Uses advanced technologies-Bluetooth standard v2.0 +EDR and USB 2.0-to provide you with quicker connection time
- For use with cell phones enabled with Bluetooth technology
- The USB Bluetooth Adapter also works with other Bluetooth enabled devices such as PDAs, headsets and printers
- Included is $5 off prints or a mini photo book at KODAK Gallery for new members.
[Belkin via Gizmodo]