USB Fridge Saves Your Cold Beverages
It’s so hard keeping your can of Coke cold at your desk. Or worse, your office doesn’t have a refrigerator. How will you keep that can of Pepsi cold? Better yet, how will you get it cold in the first place? It’s enough to make a geek cry.
But wait! There is salvation!
USBGeek.com has the awesome USB Fridge. This tiny little red fridge plugs into your PC or Mac’s USB port and within minutes is chilled down to a frosty 47 degrees Fahrenheit (8 degrees Celsius), which is more than sufficient to keep that can of Dr. Pepper cold and ready to drink at your desk without having to spend a fortune on a mini-fridge for your cubicle. Easy, plug and play installation with no drivers required, you just take it out of the box, and keep that soda (or other 12 oz can of a work approved beverage) nice and chilled.
- This USB Fridge is the only way to keep your drink cold while you’re at your computer and it looks cool on any desktop.You can keep your beverage chilled and stay at your computer longer.
- Just minutes after plugging in the USB Fridge the cold plater chills to the perfect temperature for helping keep your beverage cool.
- Takes 5 minutes to bring the fridge down to 8°C (47°F).
- Blue LED lighting effects.
- Easy installation, no driver required, plug & play.
- Powered by USB with 4 feet of cable.
- Compatible with all platforms.
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 9 x 8cm
- Weight: 365gm
Pick up one of your own for $30.00.