Micro Stainless Steel Digital Camcorder
I would love to take more videos, but all the video cameras I’ve ever used are too bulky and heavy to handle for more than a few minutes. Thank goodness for new technology!
Think Geek offers the Micro Stainless Steel Digital Camcorder. It is TINY. It fits snugly in the palm of your hand and weighs a mere 179g (apx. 6.3oz). It’s also performs well as a regular digital camera with it’s 5.4 megapixel capabilities. (See full specifications below)
Videos/Photos are stored on an SD memory card (not included) but you can use up to a 4GB SD card which will hold more than enough of your photos and videos.
Pick one up over at Think Geek for $199.99.
- Stainless Steel Camcorder fits in the palm of your hand, shoots DVD quality video and takes 5.4 MP photos.
- Outer case is constructed from solid stainless steel
- High Resolution (600 x 425) 2.5 Inch LTPS LCD display
- DVD quality video with resolution up to 720×480 at 30fps. MPEG4 Video Format.
- Videos and photos are stored on removable SD cards (not included)
- Camera has 64MB built in storage and supports up to 4GB SD cards
- Built in flash and 8X digital zoom
- Optional digital image stabilization
- Included rechargeable LI battery lasts for hours of video recording and recharges via USB
- Plug in camera via USB and easily download photos and videos to your computer (PC, Mac, Linux)
- Included Windows software allows you to convert your videos for playback on iPod PSP or Cell Phone
- Connect to any standard TV for video and photo playback with included RCA cables
Included in Package:
- LI Battery
- 100-240V 50-60Hz AC Power Adapter
- Docking Base
- USB Cable
- Soft Case
- Lanyard Strap
- Video/Audio out cable
- Blaze Video Magic Software (Requires Windows XP/2000/ME/Vista)
Note: You can easily download the files from the camera via USB using any operating system including Mac, Windows or Linux. No drivers are needed. However the included Blaze Video Magic Software that converts videos to for playback on iPod PSP or Cell Phone only runs under Windows.
- Sensor – 5.36MP CCD
- Interpolated – 12Mega pixel
- Lens – Fixed focus
- Image Size – 4000X3000, 2560×1920, 2048×1536, 1280×960, 640×480
- Image Quality Option – Fine, Normal, Economy
- Image File Format – JPEG
- Video File Format – MPEG4 Xvid, *.AVI
- Digital Zoom – 8x
- LCD Monitor 2.5″ LTPS LCD (600 x 425 resolution)
- Focus Range – 150cm–Infinity
- Shutter Speed – 1/2,000 ~ 1/15 sec.
- Audio: ADPCM
- Auto power off 3 min
- Flash Light Control Settings – GN 5.6 (built-in),Auto,off,ON, RED EYE
- White Balance Settings – Auto/Daylight/Cloudy/Fluorescent/Tungsten
- Music Playback – MP3
- Internal Memory 64MB
- Storage MediaSD Card up to 4GB
- Functions as Webcam
- Functions as Voice Recorder
- USB 2.0 (Compatible with USB 1.1)
- TV Output NTSC/PAL
- Language OSD Option – English/French/Spanish/German/Italian/Portuguese/Korean
- Dimensions 116(W) x 54(H) x 20(D) mm
- Weight – Approx. 179g
- Battery Pack – 1050mAh Rechargeable LI-ion Battery
[Via Think Geek]