Snakes and Ladders Drinking Game
This is one version of “Snakes and Ladders” that isn’t suited for kids, along with dodging snakes and climbing ladders you’ve also got to sup the odd shot along the way. The game includes a few twists on the traditional version:
- Ladders that allow you to jump forward
- Snakes that push you back several squares
- Targets that force you to take a shot (like you need a reason to) or even better a double shot. All shot glasses have to be refilled.
- Targets that allow you to pick a friend that has to take a shot
- ‘Truth or dare’ challenges… You can imagine what the combination of drinking, good company and a truth or dare challenge may result to…
You can get drunk playing Snakes and Ladders for £9.95, booze not included .