HP Pavilion dv2600 notebook
Pavilion dv2600 is one of the upcoming laptops from HP that will be available to everyone on their website, during this week. Actually it is already listed on the Australian HP site, but other zones of the world will have to wait a couple of days. This laptop was recently presented at a tech event in Singapore, and has the same design as the previous dv2550se that was available during the summer.
Strangely enough, or not, it contains a special “Verve” graphic design, which means that it was laser-etched on the surface near the keyboard and on the case with a good-looking graphic inspired by “the fluidity of life” whatever that means…
The HP Pavilion dv2600 can be customized to suit your needs, but the basic system is pretty much like the dv2500t, which includes:
- An Intel Core 2 Duo processor, running from 1.66Ghz up to 2.2Ghz
- Maximum capacity of 4GB of RAM memory
- Either an Intel X3100 or NVIDIA 8400M for the graphics card
- Windows Vista is the only option as the operative system
- Up to 250GB on the SATA hard-dive running at 5400rpm
- Bluetooth and other variations of wireless connections such as Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection
For now there is no information about its price and the exact availability date, but we’ll keep you updated if more details come along. At this time, check out the Australian HP website for more info on the dv2600, like the included fingerprint reader, or the 14.1-inch WXGA display.
Guest post by Tiago of Gadgetizer