Inflatable Coat Hangers

by

Blowup Coat Hangers

Coat hangers are really annoying, they always get hooked together and leave marks on your clothes (or so I’m told), hence I prefer to use the floor (that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it).

Blowup hangers however, are said to keep your garments in “perfect shape” and won’t create a hybrid steel spaghetti mess like their un-inflatable counterparts.

Blow up hangers are available from 95% Danish, I wonder what the other 5% is?

2 reviews or comments

paul Says: July 16, 2007 at 5:36 am

Anyone with $6 to spend on one inflatable hangar needs to blow out the dust in their cranium before purchasing the item.

I am sure someone else can replicate for a 5 cents a hangar.

mal Says: July 16, 2007 at 11:58 am

I can’t imagine filling up an entire closet with these.. I would probably get tired of blowing them up and throw them in the pool instead!! Or fill them with something lighter than air like helium.

I imagine these would work out great for a traveler with a suit case.

Write a review or comment

You may use <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> in your comment.

Top Categories
Latest Posts
Subscribe to Newsletter