Drive on the right side of the road, you fool
If you travel round the continent a lot and forget which side of the road you should be on this is the gadget answer. qStart, it speaks a friendly reminder every time you start the car.
For such a simple device it has a fair few specs:
- The only fully microprocessor-controlled device to give you a clear spoken reminder to drive on the correct side of the road
- Reminds you to drive on the correct side of the road every time you start your car
- Simple, one-touch selection for “drive on the right” or “drive on the left”
- Use it on holiday, and when you return home
- Particularly useful for those with a second home abroad
- Needs no batteries. Just plug it into your cigarette lighter or other 12V socket
- Random warning tones and messages to maintain driver interest
- Additional automatic warning to “Take a break” after 2 hours of continuous driving
I still reckon it should speak in a Mr T voice though. You can get the qStart from qStartReminders for £9.99.