VioClean Portable UV Toothbrush Steriliser


vio clean

There’s not a lot of point in cleaning your teeth with a dirty tooth brush, wipe old germs off , wipe new germs on! Which is where the VioClean helps, it’s a brush cleaner for your tooth cleaner.

The VioClean uses special UV light to kill 99.9% off al bacteria dead (I guess the remaining 0.1% hides and just plays dead). The case is also portable so is ideal for those grimy hotel rooms us cheap skates stay in.

More medical facts and availability over at VioClean.

One review or comment

Latest Gadget Pics Shot with Shrink Gun » Coolest Gadgets Says: March 21, 2007 at 8:15 am

[…] VioClean Portable UV Toothbrush Steriliser […]

Write a review or comment

You may use <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong> in your comment.

Top Categories
Latest Posts
Subscribe to Newsletter