Levitating Hover Scooter
After talking about a kid’s scooter yesterday, I decided to stick to the same topic today but at the same time add a little more power, and by that I mean talking about a Levitating Hover Scooter. We already mentioned a normal hover like 1 year ago, and even gave a link to the Hoover + Scooter product, but no information was provided at that time.
- First of all: this is a very expensive transportation gadget that costs over $15,000 (more exactly $17,000) and for normal mortals like most of us, it is only a dream to own one. This personal hover was praised by the NYTimes as being a “miniature flying saucer with handlebars“ so that must mean it is really good.
- The most important thing: speed! Sadly, it seems like the “scoohoover” has a maximum speed of 15mph, to be honest I expected more.
- How to drive it: Simple, just lean left or right, and the hover will follow your movements easily whenever you want to make a turn. The concept is the same if you want to get more or less speed, just lean forward or backward, and at the same time control the engine power by making use of the throttle and clutch.
- How it works: Give thanks to the “four-stroke internal combustion engine” and the 12V battery.
- Security measures: a small wristband like the ones that water-jets feature, you know, if you fall and the wristband gets disconnected from the jet, the engine is turned off automatically – the same system is used in this hover.
The Levitating Hover Scooter is available at Hammacher.