BodyGard 5-In-1 Emergency Tool
I have seen plenty of devices that try to offer security for your car, most are related to keeping burglars away from it/don’t let them escape on the vehicle, but this Emergency Tool is the first device I know that works like the opposite and actually is made for vehicle owners to escape the car during dangerous situations if the doors or windows are not working properly.
With a total of 5 features in 1 device, the BodyGuard can become your best friend in a matter of seconds because it can actually save your life in critical scenarios. Here is what the little device is capable of:
- Automatic glass breaker – image an afternoon in which you just had a car accident and must break the front glass of the car in order to run from the almost-to-explode car. If you can’t break the glass because of some nasty injuries, just use the breaker and you are safe.
- Safety-blade seat belt cutter – on a similar scenario as the previous one, if the car accident was near an ocean/river and the car is drowning but you can’t remove the seat belt by yourself (or because it is broken), just use the blade and cut the damn belt.
- Sonic alarm – this is like a “above the average” quality alarm, the only difference is the sound level it can reproduce which is much higher than normal alarms.
- Flashing Red Distress Light – to make other people aware that there is a vehicle on the roads, you. It is easy to get it working, just a push and the red lights will start flashing. Combine this with the sonic alarm and the result is not good.
- The last feature is called bright-wide LED flashlight, there isn’t much information about its capabilities and functions, but I’m thinking it has some close relation with the past red flashing lights.
The BodyGard 5-In-1 Emergency Tool is available at ThinkGeek for $15.