More Fun than a Doll the Inflatable Toboggan
If like me you think it’s cool when it snows you’ll also want one of these, the Surfster Ice inflatable toboggan. It beats going down the white slopes on a plastic bin liner or old wooden sledge and when not needed it quickly deflates for easy storage or carrying.
Features (bored from a salesman)
- Snazzy yellow and black inflatable toboggan.
- Comes with its own hand pump and leash (included).
- The Surfster Ice is lightweight despite being made of heavy duty materials for durability.
- The Surfster Ice can be compacted and rolled up easily.
- The Surfster Ice’s inflatableness and foaminess makes this a comfy ride.
- Moulded in-front non-slip handles and neolite knuckle guards.
- Side handles.
- Rubber grip panels on the base on your Surfster Ice for safe sliding.
- Suitable for ages 3+.
- Size: – Fully inflated: 115 x 80 x 60cm
- Rolled-up: 89 x 25.4cm
If it snowed a bit more in southern England I’d be sorely tempted to part with the cash but as we’re lucky to have 1 day of snow a year maybe not, then again it’s always best to be prepared :).
Available from I Want One Of Those found via Stuff