Kingston CompactFlash (CF) Ultimate – 1GB, 2GB and 4GB
When it comes to flash memories, nothing is more popular than Kingston, one of the leading Flash Memory chip makers. With flash memories utilised is so many different applications these days, from cell phones and PDAs, to MP3 players and digital cameras, these small devices have become almost part and parcel of everyone’s daily life.
In about 5 years ago, 8MB flash memory devices were considered to be high-technology applications, and 64MB were already like the upper limit. Recently, it is reported that the bar was raised and the maximum limit was 2GB. Today, with the introduction of NAND gates type of Flash memory, Kingston has further pushed the limit beyond 2GB, introducing its very own Kingston CF Ultimate, with a maximum storage capacilty of 4GB.
- Capacities: 1 GB, 2GB, 4GB
- Dimensions: 1.43″ x 1.68″ x .13″ (36.4mm x 42.8mm x 3.3mm)
- Type: CF Type 1
- Read Speed Rating: up to 18 MB/sec.
- Wite Speed Rating: up to 15 MB/sec.
- Operating temperature: 32o F to 140 o F (0 o C to 60 o C)
- Storage temperature: -4 o F to 185 o F (-20 o C to 85 o C)
- Standardization: complies with CompactFlash Association specification standards
- Guarantee: Lifetime warranty
- Versatile: compatible with PC Card Type II adapters
- Economical: auto sleep mode preserves system/camera battery life
Currently, Kingston priced the 4GB CF Card Ultimate 100X Performance Flash memory at US$350 within United States (U.S.), visitors from outside U.S. may check out more information from the authorised retailers.