Kingston 15-in-1 CF/SM/MMC/SD/MS/MD Reader
With recent developement of several different media (memory) cards, it sounds so tedious to keep up with the hardware installation, not to mention only keeping upgrading our knowledge with the latest functions of types of memory cards.
Improved with technology, the latest device readers have been adopted and implemented by Kingston – introducing the 15-in-1 card Reader. Supported with USB 2.0 hi-speed compliant regulations, the device is also backward compatible with USB 1.1 specification standards.
- Dimensions – 3.46″ x 2.19″ x .63″ (8.78 cm x 5.56 cm x 1.6 cm)
- Operating Temperature – 0 degrees to 60 degrees C (32 degrees to 158 degrees F)
- Storage Temperature – 20 degrees to 85 degrees C (-4 degrees to 185 degrees F)
- Standardized – complies with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed specification standards for up to 480 Mbps data transfer and backwards compatible with USB 1.1 specification standards for up 12 Mbps data transfer.
- Portable – convenient small size; no power cable required
- Easy – plug and play into any USB 2.0 or 1.1 port
- Guaranteed – 5-year warranty
- Versatile – works with 15 different Flash card formats:
* CompactFlash (CF) I and II
* Secure Digital
* microSD (SD adapter required)
* MultiMediaCard (MMC) Version 3.1
* MMCmicro (MMC adapter required)
* MMCmobile (DV RS-MMC)
* RS-MMC (Version 3.1)
* Microdrive (CF Type II)
* Memory Stick
* Memory Stick PRO
* Memory Stick PRO Duo
* Smart Media
Convenient and highly portable, this small device reader is best for mobile users’ laptop that does not have any built-in card reader. Cheaply priced at US$19.00, the CF/SM/MMC/SD/MS/MD Reader comes with 5 years warranty.