Edifier MP300 2.1 Portable Audio System
Edifier, a brand established in Beijing, China, has more than nine years of experience in sound production. Lately, they have unleashed a portable audio system – the MP300, to capture the consumer market. The piece of hardware is actually a 2.1-speaker system, manufactured for the mobile users of notebook (laptops) and portable audio players.
Design with a heavy emphasis on portability and mobility, the MP300 offer excellent sound quality even at high volume. Weighing at mere 1.4kg, it is too invaluable not to be missed by any notebook users, who wish to have personal entertainment system on the go.
The Edifier is packed with a subwoofer, accompanied by two satellites to cover the mid and high range frequencies. These three components are magnetically shielded to allow free positioning of the device without worrying of any interference caused by nearby magnetic flux, or magnetism affecting nearby devices. Power consumption for the subwoofer and the satellites are just 9W and 2.5W each, respectively.
- Frequency Response: 75Hz – 20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 450mv
- SNR: 85dBA
- Bass Driver Unit: 20” Woofer with Heat Treated Paper Voice Coil, Magnetically Shielded
- Midrange/High Frequency Driver: 1.5” with Heat Treated Paper Voice Coil, Magnetically Shielded
- Subwoofer Dimension: 151 x 223 x 245 mm
- Satellite Dimension: 92 x 115 x 90 mm
- Power Requirement: 12V DC
- Weight: 1.4kg
Currently available on the market for a price tag of US$77, its design and purpose is just for everyone.