Sony 2 GB Memory Stick Costs Less
The MSX-M2GS Memory Stick PRO Duo from media from Sony introduces 2 GB of storage for today’s memory-hungry devices, such as compact digital camera, portable audio devices, Sony PSP Handheld equipment, and even as flash memory storage for files. One of this may cost less than $200.
With a huge storage capacity, the memory stick also allows operation under a wide temperature range. Some of the features are:
- 2 GB storage capacity, (with 1.85 GB available)
- Minimum write speed of 15Mps on devices optimised with 4-pin parallel interface
- Greater durability with increased operating temperature range of -13 degree to 185 degree Fahrenheit
- Included adapter allows compatibility with Memory Stick PRO media enabled devices
- Backward compatible with most devices that use Memory Stick PRO Duo media
- Designed especially for digital cameras.
- One of the smallest digital storage device available
At the end of September, Sony Electronics will offer this memory chip in 2 GB capacities for less than $200. The 2 GB Memory Stick PRO Duo will comes in two model; MSX-M2GS and MSX-M2G. The latter will serve to be compatible with Sony’s Cybershot DSC-H1, and the W- and S-series of Cybershot cameras, and soon be available for about $170. More details can be found at Sony Style.